Empanadas!

Empanadas!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Gazpacho fiesta was a success!

After slaving away in the kitchen Sunday afternoon, I now know it was all worth it.  A few friends were here to enjoy the gazpacho with an array of different toppings last night.  Watching their faces as they slurped down my chilled soup concoction, made me remember again why I love cooking and entertaining so much. My vat of Gazpacho is now down to two mid sized Tupperware.  Just enough for a couple of delightful summer lunches!  Here are a couple of pics.  It was yummier than it might appear (it looks a bit unappealing in the photo I know!).


2 comments:

  1. Shelley SackettAugust 27, 2009

    Follow your dreams! It all flys by very quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy! You are so very creative and talented which is why you are my favorite niece. Where is the recipe though? Shouldn't you be teaching all of us on your journey.

    ReplyDelete